Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wow, time has flew.

I didn't think it had been that long since I posted last..sorry...man, why am I apologizing..Steve, post you son of a Bitch! Finally got some of my pics working on the side. If you don't like them you can go fuck yourself. I wanted the lighsaber to weave in and out of the words but it was a bad lightsaber to work with and I didn't want to do all the work so that's all you get. Some of you may also notice that the hat on the the P is a replica of Indiana Jones'. I rule, I know it. If you guys haven't heard yet the new Oligodendroglia cd is done. Oligowhat will be in select stores tommorrow. Probably late tommorrow though...check out thier blog....see the link below.

Cleaned up my room a bit today. Not much but the garbage is gone at least.

I haven't been getting many hours at work. I'm gonna go in sometime and talk to them. If I'm not getting hours then I'm going over to Wal-mart. I would like to stay at McDonald's though. I'm enjoying it there.

Got myself a DVD burner the other day. It came with a bunch of programs. The burning one is the newest Nero. It sucks balls. I can burn a video DVD from anywhere but my hard drive. I can copy it from another DVD. I can go directly from a video camera and a few other choices but I cannot burn it if it is on my hard drive.....pretty gay if you ask me.

Well, that's all for now you sons of Bitches.........have a good one.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home