Sunday, February 19, 2006

WOOT!

Wazzup, y'all? I'm going to Carlyle with Clint to do the A&W floor in a bit so I can't stay too long. I spent a few hours this afternoon trying to add pictures to the sidebar on my webpage and I am currently at the same stage as I was then. I did absolutley nothing. I was having trouble creating the images and getting ideas of what to use. I have some ideas but they will be very difficult to do so therefore, probably won't get done. ah well. Jeremy offered to make me a template awhile ago, I might take him up on the offer, if it's still there. But I'm not sure yet, I have to take a good look at the one I have and see what I can do with it. Now for some movie reviews.

Blade Trinity - Just like the first two, A pretty good movie. I give it 8 vampires out of 10.

The Pink Panther Strikes Again - Just like the others I found this one much funnier. I give it 8.5 out of 10

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home