Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Ay, Chief!!

Well, Mrs. Weimer said tht she would write me a letter of reference, so that takes care of that. I also checked how many words my essay thingy is. I made it 501 words, just by luck. I need 500. Almost right on the mark. I am the king!

And now some movie reviews.

Saw 2: *shudder* This one was a lot like the first one with some new twists. You have to watch it to know what's going on. I gave it 9 syringes out of 10.

The Wedding Crashers: This movie is about two guys who crash weddings to sleep with girls. At one particular wedding they both actually fall in love with certain girls and when the truth is found out one of them has to fight to get his girl.....A really good movie, a little long though. I gave it 7.5 corks out of 10.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home