Monday, February 06, 2006

Wazzup, Bitches?

Not too much to say today. Got paid 80 bucks from Clint...pretty sweet deal. I also only worked 3 hours today. They let about 4 of us go home early because it was so dead. Not good money but it beats the hell out of standing there staring at the roof. Went and rented some movies after. I got the Devil's Rejects, Broken Flowers and the new Zorro flick. I'll have a review of the Devil's Rejects at the end.

I've been doing some more work on Pylonics. I've been fooling around with 0moola. A free hosting site with an extremely large amount of space for free..with minimal ads. Jeremy had mentioned it on his blog awhile back and seeing as I was still using the shitty geocities. I thought I'd take a look. I went from 30 megs to 5000 megs..pretty big jump. I've been trying to figure out how to be able to host music from it but right now I'm still in the dark. Think I'm gonna go do some more work on it after.

Went and bought a sub from Carlos Place up on the hill for supper...Holy shit. I think that is the first time in many, many years that I have not been able to eat a whole sub. I mean, this thing is huge. I was hungry but holy shit. It was a good deal. I would suggest anyone going there if they are hungry because there is good food, good quality, and good service.

And know, The Devil's Rejects Review: extended edition.

The Devil's Rejects

I was pretty impressed with this movie. Correct me if I am wrong, it's been awhile since I have seen house of 1000 corpses, but I believe it continues the story. This movie is about a family who tortures and murders people for fun and their run from the law. It is a very gruesome and twisted movie. So if you like movies like that, you'll enjoy this one. It really wasn't all that scary though. House of 1000 corpses was scary enough to keep a de-sensitized guy like me a little squirmish. This one had nothing though. It wasn't because they failed at making it scary. It's that the movie really didn't have as much to do with them torturing their victims. In this one it's a few beatings and then they shoot them. Not really much gruesome torture. It was still very gruesome, but the kind that you can find in other movies, just in lesser amounts. All-in-all though, I thought it was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it much more than the House of 1000 Corpses. I give it 8 rejects out of 10.

Well, there you have it folks. Good night.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home