Tuesday, February 14, 2006

POOP!

Not too much happening lately. Went to see my dad get the cenntenial medal today. He deserved it. With all the work he has done for this city that has gone uinrecognized, he deserves 5 of them. I'm gonna put some pictures of the ceremonies up on my photo album soon, that is, if they turned out ok.

Gonna go in to Movie Factory tommorrow and rent Saw 2.....can't wait to see it. Valentines day tommorrow. Really, I don't give a fuck.

I bought Battlefield 1942 the other day for about 5 bucks. It's my only first person shooter other than Serious Sam. I like this one better cause I can fly planes and drive tanks and stuff. Because of it though I don't really want to do anything else....Fucking computer games.

Final Fantasy 7:Advent Children - Ya, I know, this movie isn't out yet. I downloaded it though. Unfortunatly the subtitles were translated directly, word for word. That makes it a little hard to understand. Because of having to desifer some of the things they were saying, the overall score will suffer. The animation was fantastic. Although, I must say that it wasn't as good as the first one. It was smooth but in the first one there were scenes in which I forgot theat it wasn't human actors. That said, this was still a great movie. The action scenes, which consisted of most of the movie, looked awesome. I give it 8 oversized swords out of 10.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Yes Valentine's Day sucks. It's another made up holiday so that the business world can seel things at a huge profit. Christmas is the same too but I like Christmas cause of everyone getting together and stuff. Easter, BS holiday now too. Only holiday that keeps it real is Thanksgiving. Oh Halloween, bullshit too, St. Patrick's day, mmmmm green beer. Yeah there i did my thing. Peace out.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 2:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny whined...

I have to agree with Dave. All holidays have gone the way of capitalism, where did you love go? On a ironic side note, I hate you all, but maybe Dave. I mean really how could you hate that guy. By the way Dave, I would like cash not cheque for my bribe.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Wow, your retarded man.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home