Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good News!

I got an e-mail from PAVI(the school I applied to in Vancouver). They have said that all I have to do is Phone thier president for a short interview and if it goes well I will be accepted into the school. I'll then just have to fill in some paperwork about myself and my payment plan. Pretty sweet. If I get accepted at Montreal I don't know if I'm still gonna go there. PAVI seems like a much better school. Plus, If I stay there after I'm done, I can go to the olympics. I don't know. I have to talk it over with Mom and Dad first. And do that phone interview. Wish me luck! Preferably good luck.

Hustle and Flow - Jeremy said this was a good movie so I thought I'd see what it was all about. I was still a little weary about it. Seeing as it's about a Pimp trying to make it in the rap industry. Jeremy was right though. It's a good movie. It was a little hard to understand thier dialect every once in awhile but you could figure it out. I give it 8.5 hoes out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Good luck. It'll be nice to have you out of the province :p

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:46:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Good look dude!!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 10:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home