Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bad News

You smell. Now that that's out of the way. How is everyone?? Really? Well that sucks. I hope it gets better. That happened to me once, I just killed an innocent virgin and it went away. It's worth a try, eh?

As you can probably tell, I have nothing to say. So here are some movie reviews.

The Pink Panther: Someone is trying to steal the Pink Panther, the most precious diamond in the world. A clumsy inspector tries to capture him..hilarity ensues. It's one of those clumsy, stupid funny movies. I give it 8 panthers out of 10.

The Revenge of the Pink Panther: In order to prove themselves to an american gang, the french gang kills the Inspector. Unknown to them and almost everyone, they killed the wrong person. The Inspector then sets off to kind his killers and bring them and the gangs to justice. I gave it 7.5 fainting inspectors out of 10

Blade 1 and 2: I put these together casue they are the same thing. WHich is good. A half vampire wages war on vampires. lot's of cool fight scenes ensue. I give 'em 8.5 light grenades out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Watch Blade Trinity too man

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I've got it here, just need time to watch it.

Saturday, February 18, 2006 11:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home