Sunday, February 12, 2006

Torino

And that's all you get to hear about that. Sorry 'bout the lack of posts these past 2 days. I've been keeping myself busy. Working and the lot. Got another movie review for ya today, see the bottom for it. Not too much happening lately, other than work and hanging out with Jon and Jared. By the way, Jon has a new blog. he still has the DOwn-lo one if I'm not correct but he has a new one too, go here.

Tango and Cash - This is a Starsky and Hutch style movie. The two best cops in the city get framed for a murder and end up working together to get out of jail and clear thier names. IT was a good movie. I enjoyed it. And Sylvester Stallone looks like such a nerd in it. Kurt Russel however doesn't. Oh, and thier "tank" Is one of the ugliest vehicles I have ever seen. I give it 7 nerdy Stallones out of 10.

Actually i have a game review as well.

Darkwatch - Jon and I rented this on the weekend. It's a first person shooter. You play a bandit that robs a train and ends up realeasing a demon who takes over your body. Through the game you are trying to make it to the Darkwatch guild to get the curse removes. As you go along you learn new powers. When you see someone affected by the demon you can either steal thier spirit or let them go free. Doing each raises your exp in either good or bad. There are 4 skills for each side that you may get. It's a raelly good game with some humour in it if you shhot the enemy with explosive arrows.....they run around screaming. I onyl played it for about an hour and for that I give it 9 screaming skeletons out of 10.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Jonny whined...

Shoot, forgot to do my review. Also I beat Darkwatch, not a bad ending, but it only took a total of 4 and a half hours to complete. But there is also the unlockables, and added difficulties that could take some time to get through.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 4:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

No mention about how your favourite sister has come home for a visit!? I'm shocked.

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:14:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Hi Blogger: I came here looking for information on the coolest kid in the world and found your post on Torino. Although it's not quite the information I was looking for, I appreciate the chance to have a read. I'll definately be checking back in. I'm off to look for more resources for the coolest kid in the world. If you have any more great suggestions, please post them here and I'll come back to check. Thanks again!

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:44:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I was thinking Blogger, I was checking out sources of info on the coolest kid in the world and I stumbled across your post about Torino that you have a great site here. I'm personally working hard at developing an online business around the coolest kid in the world and I'd like to share this site with some of my own subscribers. Thanks for letting me stop by Blogger...I'll be back.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 4:03:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Torino was what caught my attention. I was just out browsing around today looking for information on coolest kid in california, and happened accross your blog. Although it's not completely related to coolest kid in california, it certainly made me stop and ponder. Thanks for the great read Blogger...I'll be back.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:26:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home