Tuesday, February 07, 2006

New Shit.

Got some new stuff in the Pylonics Grid over there on the right. I've got a music page now. It's only got two songs right now, and they both are generally the same song. But hey, I don't give a fuck. I also fixed up Kraken the Code so that the template matches this one. THere are still some kinks to be worked out, like title banners and shit like that but I'm pretty happy with how everything is working. I was working on it today and looking at how the code was woeking I realized that it would be a hell of a lot easier to just make another blog and makle teh Posts have the links I want in them than to make it from scratch, or even copy and paste my template onto another site, cause many parts of the template only work on blogger. Fortunatley for me, I figured this out before I went through too much trouble. Good day chumps.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

What a poorly written post. Not the content so much, but mainly the grammar and spelling. Brutal.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 5:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

YOu thin I give a fuck? Hells no.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:41:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home