Monday, February 20, 2006

HAIL TO THE KING BABY!!(I'm the king for those of you who don't know)

I have been accepted to the Pacific Audio Visual Institute in Vancouver! I rule! I had the interview with the guy today and it turned out to be a call just to make sure I didn't have any questions and so that he could know my music background to make sure this course is right for me. Fuck, I am so happy, I think I'm gonna buy myself an instrument to celebrate. I'm thinking, a grand piano! or maybe, a 15 grand steel tube with holes in it....BURN!!!!!! I'm glad Michelle doesn't like to read my blog cause she figures I'm too twisted or else I would be getting my ass kicked right now...ya right, as if she could. Well, I'm off!

EDIT: When I started typing this post it was 3:30, when I finished, and posted it, it was 3:33...half of that Satanic number!! AHHHHHHHHH!

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Congrats. I might seriously think about moving there with you. I need change in my life.

Monday, February 20, 2006 7:48:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Congrads king. I got more good news for you. You have a pay cheque here. Apparently you worked and got some dolla dolla bling bling in February.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:40:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Seriously?? odd. I'll pick it up tonite.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:25:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home