Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sweet!

Not too much to say. Alotta Cocka asked me to tell you guys to go check out the Oligodendroglia Blog. It seems that the newest cd is almost complete. I know I can't wait to have my head explode. It's kinda funny that they promote only listening to good music, especially thiers, but in return, we get our heads blowen up...some thank you, eh?

Got a movie review for ya.

The Constant Gardener - This movie is about a guy and his wife. He is a British diplomat in South Africa and his wifeis in a war against a drug company that uses African people to test it's drugs, sweeping those die under the carpet and erasing all records of thier exsistence. After see learns too much, they have her killed. Her husband doesn't know what she does but he slowly unwinds the mystery behind her death and continues on her mission where she left off. A very good movie, and very powerful. It shows how easy it could be, and I'm not sure if this actually happens, it very possible, but it shows how is easy it could be, and is, to get things your way as long as you have money. I give it 9 bees out of 10.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I see you got your cheque. How much was it for? And your welcome for the 4 1 1. Remember to share the love(cheque).

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:08:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

You forgot to mention the fact that Rachel Weiz is so hot it burns my corneas to even see her reflection in a poorly polised silver platter.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 4:21:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Danny, it was 26 bucks..basically, it was for the day I quit. I should have quit the day before. oh, and I forgot to mention, Rachel Weiz is so hot it burns Jeremy's corneas to even see her reflection in a poorly polised silver platter. true dat.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:27:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

26 dolla, 26 dolla, WOAH holla holla dolla dolaa bling bling YO!
And thanks for the details in Jeremy's crappy vision. I almost thought that it was from too much masterbation. I've heard that'll make you go blind. BLIND JEREMY BLIND!! Seriously I worry about you Pilon's. One of you will eat anything. The other one masterbates too much. Maybe I shouls become a councellor. Use my mad mad skillz to help the people needing help.

Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:35:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home