Monday, January 09, 2006

Phonage! 2: Electric Boogaloo

Well, I activated my cell today. I'm just going on the whole, buying a a card with minutes on it thing for now. It's not actually working yet, but it will be by 10. If it isn't then the chick at New Age screwed up. I also got another tire for my car. They guy said my other three kind of look like crap too. But, I'm not planning on having the car much longer so I'm not worrying about it.

Work sucked today..I hate work...warg!

got a Scratch and win ticket today..I scratched, but I sure didn't win...stupid dealers getting 20 both times..cheaters.

Oh, and Alottw Cocka was reading the comments on this blog and he wanted me to tell you guys that they did some more recording this weekend and are hoping to do it again in two weeks. Things are looking good right now. I know I'm happy cause I want to hear this cd. I've heard a little of it, as a special insider, but not all of it.

Oh and I added the list of Sask blogs on the side. I know that everyone who reads my blog is on that list so none of you care, but I don't care what you think...I'm telling you.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I can't believe you didn't blog about your new position at work! Did you forget about it or are you just that embarassed??

Monday, January 09, 2006 6:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

why would I be embarrased? I hate work. I don't want to remember it. THe only reason I took the jobn is cause of the Fucking money.

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

ANd you haven't sent me the phone number why?

Monday, January 09, 2006 10:18:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home