Sunday, December 25, 2005

That Christmas Wack One!

Had a great X-mas today. Got a lot of shit I wanted, all stuff I loved getting. I got the Indiana Jones Trilogy, $125, a tool case, a Star Wars Bucket with three Doritos bags, SImpsons Hit and Run, Shodaow of the COllosus, A huge pile of Archie COmics, Some decals and cleaners and an air freshener for my car, King Lear, Sponge Bob band aids, $50 Co-Op gift certificate, a Star Wars Puzzle, a Cribbage board, a Roughriders hat, and a real Valeur blanket. I might of forgotten about something, if I have, I'm sorry.

I've got a bunch of pictures on my photo album. I'll give you a link later.

Watched a few movies, had some good food and the such.

Jeremy has been asking and waiting for this super wack post I'm gonna have today...well, I'm here to tell you it WILL BE!!!!!!!


SO, HOW BOUT THAT LOCAL SPORTS TEAM!!!! WOOOOOOOO!

It's real Valeur.

Got Pink Floyd: The Wall the other day...pretty sweet..haven't listened to it too much cause I've been listening to Avenged Sevenfold and Lamb of God.

I like pie.

We didn't eat the pie tonite. Me sad.

WOOOO!

http://pylonics.shutterfly.com/action/

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I also gave you a MONTY PYTHON poster which kicks ass. As well, a $1 copy of King Lear. HA!

Happy Holidays!!! (I'm only saying that now b/c christmas is over.)

Monday, December 26, 2005 11:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home