Thursday, January 05, 2006

More upgrades, more updates, etc. etc

WOW! Updated the sidebar, filled out the screen. If you in 800x 600 you might not notcie a change. In anything else, you will notice the big black areas on each side disappear or the page will be able to fit on your screen, depending if your bigger or smaller.

For my 2 days off at the Inn I'm working with Clint...I make more money in half the time working for clint.....awesome. Plus, If we go too far over the lunch hours and there is a restaurant nearby, or he's packed a lunch, he feeds me.....awesome...I love working for him.

You might notice another of my blogs on the side, entitled...ok I can't remember what the title is cause I just changed it. But anyway. It is a little story I'm working on, It's not good, or correct, and it steals from a lot of other stories but I don't care...It's just for when I get bored and feel like writing something down. I don't want to hear any comments on it at anytime..not on this blog, not in real lfe. It's for me and me only. The only reason I'm putting it up is so that you guys can have a laugh behind my back reading all the spelling errors. Remember, I don't want to hear about it...Now that I've said that, everyone is going to fucking comment about..cause your all assholes. I hear about it, I take it down.

Finally watched Silence of the Lambs for the first time tonite..ya ya, I know...a little late. Anyway, as you all know, it's a really good movie..I'm sad I missed it for all those years...now I have to rent the others and watch them.

OK, I swear to god that that last paragraph kept getting typed faster and faster and the last sentence was typed in about .5 seconds...amazing...betcha I can't do it again.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Yep, you're welcome.

I'll hafta check your story. AND DISCUSS IT WITH EVERYONE!

does that count as hearing about it?

Shit.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I HATE YOU ALL! I DONT" WANT TO HEAR EVEN IF IT"S GOOD CAUSE I KNOW YOUR LYING!

Friday, January 06, 2006 4:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home