Saturday, December 24, 2005

Wow, wrong week for the Positive Blogging week.

I really got nothing. We were supposed to be opening presents tonite but Michelle is whiny. "I don't want to stay up that long!" Screw her. How bout this...I'm gonna make this one to have you guys tell me stuff. I want to here you favorite christmas something. Favorite christmas meal, favorite christmas, or anything like that. I'll say a few of my favorites.

Favorite meal: Perogies, ham and peas.
Favorite present ever: I really can't remember all of them so I ain't tellin'
Favorite christmas: This one cause it's the one I remember most.

So let's hear from you guys..tell us what you favorite is...or even tell us what your doing this year.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

How about favourite Xmas carol? Mine would be "First Nightingales Song" by Garth Brooks.

Fav Xmas movie? The Christmas Carol (Disney)

Favourite Egg Nog? Spiked

Favourite colour of XmaS light? Plaid.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home