Friday, December 30, 2005

Finally Free

I saw an animal today. It was trapped in a building and could not escape, or it would die. An opportunity arose to escape and it took it. It threw of it's shackels and escaped. It approached it's master, looked her in the eye and said, "I quit." With that he put on his coat, snugged his hat to his head and escaped, just like the rest of us wanted, but didn't have the opportunity at the moment. After he walked out she turned and simple said: "What, did he have a bad day?" and with that she to turned and left. And for the rest of the day no matter what happened, I just thought of him and smiled. Cudos to you! God I want out.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I read over your blog and found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

Friday, December 30, 2005 6:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Thank you for the eloquent and inquisitive post.

He he... I felt so good walking home... and sleeping.

Hope you all get out soon.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 12:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home