Friday, December 23, 2005

So, Should Satan Have a Say in What Christmas Is?

Yes....He Fucking should.

On to other Christmas related things. I want everyone to comment what they got me for Christmas. Thanx. Also...will the owner of a black Diablo Lambourghini please give it to me. Thanx. So, Shanna and I were following a Chevy Suburban today and low and behold..the license plate's first three digits were 666...another to add to the 666 theory. Chirstmasy, eh?

ok....concentrate Andrew....stop watching Shanna play Zelda...Dammit Andrew!!! STOP! Ok, going right now...see ya for a bit.

And I'm back.

So, I really have nothin' to say today..I'm at a loss. You see, I didn't plan anything for any of these posts..those titles on the first one were off the top of my head and those ones that have been used were also off the top of my head. I right now the top of my head is somewhere else. So I guess I'll just say something about the future of Randomization....although I don't want to say too much because I would like to do some sort of post for the new year on the first of January....this one will just be generalized...the other one will be more into detail.

I plan on copying my brother with the Pilot's world thing by continuing on Pylonics..I think I'll get rid of the flash site though cause I suck at Flash. A few blogs mogth be added(probably not) and I might tell everyone else about one I've been working on(some of you may know about it, some of you might not..it ain't hard too find.).

Well, that's all I've got for now...I promise to have something better tommorrow, on the eve of X-mas, and on Christmas itself.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home