Friday, January 06, 2006

PHONAGE!

I got a cell phone today. It's not hooked up or anything. It's one of those ones with the Daily planner nad Mp3 player and all that good stuff. My boss, CLint, had dropped it into water and it didn't work so he bought another, then found out this one still works, so he sold it to me for 100 bucks...That's pretty cheap for the type of phone it is. I just have to buy chargers for it. I bought a car one and it turns out my lighter socket doesn't even work...luckily I have my eliminator from Canadian Tire..It does a bunch of great things around the house. blah blah blah, I hate that Canadian tire guy. Oh, and it has tetris and breakout on it...sweet dealio.

I have heard through the rumor mill(Alotta told me himself) that Oligodendroglia is coming together for a recording session tommorrow and I was asked to tell you guys so that you know it is moving forward.

And I'm jammin with P. Diddy tommorrow night...sweet deal.

sweet dealoijf.

BLARHG!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Not P. Diddy, J. Pizzle!

Dumbass.

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Ok, here's how tired Shanna is from working 8 hours...when I read "it had tetris and breakout on it" I seriously, seriously, 100% thought you meant that you have tetris and breakout on your Eliminator. And I was all like "oh, now you're just spouting shit". But then I figured it out.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Boy, I just noticed something. Your link to Dore's blog doesn't go anywhere. You forgot to put the ".com"...it just leads to www.mymeander.blogspot

And that's not a place.

Zing! 2 mistakes found on the boys blogs today!! I'm on a roll!

Monday, January 09, 2006 12:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

What was the first one.

Monday, January 09, 2006 4:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home