Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Update

I've done some updates to my blog. First, I took away the link pictures down to the right. I replaced them with words. I was getting behind on making them and the ones there looked quite crappy. I'll probably bring them back in later stages. Also, I added above the links a section that is for the Pylonics network. This basically has anything that I want to incorporate into Pylonics and this will be my main page for Pylonics. I kinda want to change this blogs name to Pylonics but I like the Randomization....Still thinking on that one, tell me what ya think.

I am looking for somewhere that I can host a site for free that is better than Yahoo or Lycos. If any of you know of any, let me know. If not, then I will have to use a few accounts to get all of my stuff up on the net. For now it's not a problem but once I get things going, there's the problem.

Also, Steve, you didn't mention on your last postabout activating the triple 6 theory. please tell us about it.

Jeremy, can you give me the name of that Saskatchewan music thingy that gives you the names of the recording people.......boy that sentence is very techincal.

Shanna, can you put your face in a fryer? didn't think you would.

and those three are the only people that read my blog...I RULE!

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I'll tell you if you let me get my Silent Hill 4 save off your memory card.

Do we have a trade?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Deal. bitch.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yes! A mention!

And I like Randomization...it's a good title.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I thought of that too Dave but then they might confuse it with everyone elses.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Dave commented... what were his commands?! What were they?



ANSWER ME YOU SOB!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home