Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Positive or Negative??

So, This is my Positive Christmas Blogging week but if I complain in all of my post, shouldn't it be a negative week?? Let's look at the Postives against the Negatives.

Positives:

1. It's Christmas......what the hell else is needed.
2. I am not following the normal layout this week.

Negatives:

1. I complain a lot.
2. I suck at blogging.

So, as we can all plainly see, it's a tie. So the question still stands, which is it?? I went to the main man himself and asked him

Andrew(AMP): So Rudolf, which do you think it is? A Positive or Negative Blogging week?

Rudolf(RUD): It's negative you sack of shit!

AMP: And why do you say this?

RUD: Cause that Santa Claus is an evil Son of a Bitch!

AMP: Really?

RUD: Hells ya! He fuckin' makes me lead that fuckin' sleigh in the snowstorms. This nose only makes it harder to see in that kinda weather, lightin' the snow up and all. I've ran straight into a building more times than not, and do you think they rest of those bastards would help me up? Not a chance in hell! And that fucker Santa never lets me leave the North Pole. He only ever uses me on the Christmas days that are snowy..every other day of the year and the clear x-mas days I sit in a stall wishing I was dead! Fucking Santa!

AMP: I see, he really is evil!

RUD: Fucking A!

So, another argument for Negative.....I needed to venture further...so I went to the next best person.

AMP: Hey Satan! How's it hanging G?

SAT: Sup y'all!?

AMP: What's up with the positive:negative bit?

SAT: Definitly Positive, for me anyway. People keep spending money on the big companies and they forget the true meaning of Christmas..which means more souls for me.

AMP: Fucking B!

Still, no answer.......It's was at this point that I came upon a startling revelation...one that would change the rest of this post for ever....I don't gove a fuck whether it's positve or negative....I said positive and I'm too lazy to change it, so Fuck y'all!

Joyus Capitalism to all, and to all a good night!

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

i noticed how you ripped me off like 6 times in that post. Bravo.

Remember that time I ripped off Shanna?

That was hilarious.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

I think I'm going to rip you off now.... heh heh heh.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:19:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh, don't think that won't come back to bite you in the ass Jeremy!!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home