Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas, X-mas or Holiday? Which one does Satan Choose?

Well, I'll start this one know and finish it once I'm done cleanin' the WIT.

Many discussions have been going on recently about what the Christmas season should be known as. Should Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays be used? I've also added X-mas to the bunch after watching the X-mas episode of Futurama.

And Know I go to clean the Terminal.

...

...

Ok, I'm back, it's 8:00 now, three hours later. Back to the task at hand.

here are the transcripts from my interview with Satan..another with the big guy from down below.

AMP: Satan...does anyone care about the names.

SAT: No, my man. They ain't given a shit about nothing...except old people...the old Jews want Holiday and the old Christians want Christmas....I on the other hand don't care..either way the evil corporations are making the moolah!

AMP: What about X-mas?

SAT: Fuck dude! THat's only for hippies and writers! Roll that up and smoke it!

AMP: ok.

SAT: So, you wanna go rape some angels??

AMP: Hells ya..theys is tight!

Oh..maybe I should've cu that last part off....I'm sounding kinda blasphemous....ah well.

So there you have it everybody..those words straight out of the mouth of the blue man himself......a common mistake that...most people think he's red.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Blasphemy and sexual innuendo? Now you're REALLY ripping me off.

Oh and for the record, angels lack sex organs (see Dogma) so you can't rape them. Plus you can't rape the willing. And angels love the butt love.

Idiot.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Um..I think Satan knows a little more about all of this than you do.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I prefer Xmas myself. It's just quicker.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oops...that last comment was me. I didn't realize, since I was on Andrew's comp, that he was already logged in.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:53:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

You really shouldn't have said anything Shanna... it made Andrew look like even more of an idiot.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home