Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Positive Christmas Blogging Week

That's right folks. From now till December 27 is the Official Randomization positive Christmas Blogging Week. Now, I want to stress that this is my Positive Blogging week. You can have one this week if you want but you don't have to. When Steve had his everyone else figured they had to have it that week as well. Well, you don't but...but you can if you want.

Over the next week I will will have many great post planned. Some of these may or may not include:
If my Standard post consists of me complaining then saying something I did, shouldn't it be a Negative week?
A look into the future of Randomization.
Boil or Mole?
Great Movies for a Toonie!
and Christmas, Holiday or X-mas, which one does Satan choose?

And, now for a limited time only, I will be using the spellcheck. Now, that doesn't mean I still won't make mistakes, I just won't make the ones it catches.

And on Christmas day I will post an entry so wack, your mind will explode!!!

Now, I know this post has not followed my traditional, complain then tell layout like usual, and for the next week they may not. But don't worry, once Christmas is over it'll be all good!!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Andrew, yoou finally made something happen that will make me look forward to Christmas. I want to read this post so whack that my brain will explode.

I really do.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

"I want to... "...complain(ing)"

You whiny bitch.


Okay, maybe I got rid of some key sentences in between those two exerpts, but the point is there, you're so complainy.


Love you too

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:39:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home