Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Years Eve. Spunky!

Here it is folks...post number 145, the New Years Eve Post! This post will include things...I'm not gonna say what cause I don't want it to be a letdown like that wack Christmas post....sad. I'm just gonna roll this off the top of my head cause when I plan things, they don't go well. NUMBER 1!

Ok, I'm gonna start off with my New Years resolutions.

1. Kill a small child in anger.
2. Kill a small puppy in anger.
3. Have safe-sex with a prostitute.
4. Run around a church in the nude.
5. Shit on a man's forehead.
6. Eat more vegetables.
7. Rape a town and pillage the women.

Now, seeing it is inevitable that every new years resolution will NOT be done, I think you can see where I'm going with this list.

Ok, to continue on. The future of Randomization and all of it's affiliates.

Well, as most of you know, I started up a Pylonics site awhile ago and it kinda stopped there. It was supposed to be a site that linked to all of my work, like a portfolio. The thing that slowed it down was the fact that I was using Flash and I don't really know how to use it well. In the new year I would like to restart Pylonics and do it right this time. It will be something like Jeremy's Pilot's World. But better. It will basically include what is on the Pylonics site now, but completed. I also have a few post lined up, including a picture one that I was going to do for one of Jeremy's contests. Hoping to do a few projects with picures since I have a camera now. Also, in Febuary is Randomization's one year anniversary..I'm not sure of the exact date but I assure you, it's there.

ok..so there is the future...how well it will do is unknown but I would liekt o do it. I'll probably be going to sound school next fall, so there is something else to look forward to.

Next year is probably gonna be a big one for me. It will be the one where I hopfully start SOund school and depending on how well I do in it, I will be deciding what I'm gonna be doing fo the rest of my life. some of you have already chosen this and some of you haven't. Some of you have chosen but things didn't work out as planned. All I know is that everyone that I know is doing good now because of persistance and a hard working attitude...So that's all I need to make it through..a little luck would help though...and some cash.

Well, there you have it folks..the future! hope you enjoy in....Maggots!!

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Your resolutions are strikingly similar to ones I was thinking of posting on my blog... remarkably...

Anyways, good luck with your future career and/or schooling. I'll miss you if you go to another province... if you somehow manage to stay here, then... hooray!

Other than that, have a happy new year and enjoy that present I left on your forehead.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

WOW! A monkey!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 12:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I don't think it's feasible to have safe sex with a prostitute. It just can't happen.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 1:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That's the joke Shanna.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:05:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home