Thursday, December 15, 2005

I've Picked a Tattoo

I decide what I want for a Tattoo. I figured it out the other night while I was trying to sleep. I bounced up and began drwing it out. Now, We all know I'm not the perfect drawer so I'm hoping the guy will make it look cooler...but I think it still looks pretty cool. And I know that because of it's nature, a lot of you will say "ANdrew, these things are on you for the rest of your life, think about this!" I really don't care, IT's going on my arm, which I can cover up. I want it now, so I'm getting it.



The flower in the middle symbolizes that there is good in all evil...just like Darth Vader.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh my god Andrew. That!? It's freaky!!!!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home