Friday, December 30, 2005

Update: 666

Sorry 'bout not leaving that last post up long folks but I have a striking development in the triple 6 scandle. A short while ago I told you about a SUV that Shanna and I were following with the first digits of the license plate being 666. Now I bring to you another. I was playing Simpsons: Hit and Run, which I got for Christmas, from Jeremy, another man obsessed with this triple 6 scandal, when I went to check how much I had completed in the game. I had finshed 66.6%. Also, I believe that Steve has found a way to trigger all of this off.....Steve, if you read this, please post a comment with what should be done.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Does it really count?? There's a decimal!!

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That's up to Satan/

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

I'll explain in my blog when I update good Pilon... it's quite the interesting blog... much like yours, so you should check it out... or shoot me in the face... or just check it out.


Now.

Saturday, December 31, 2005 1:40:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home