Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Haircut

So I gave myself a haircut yesterday..a little shorter than planned but oh well. I had the razor set to the longest length but as I was going the guard slipped and cut a nice short area in the middle of my head. I wasn't too choked about it...doesn't look all that bad. I think I just might keep it this way. Ya, I know, I'm too lazy to keep it this way.

GOt some more links to other blogs along the right. Can anyone(probably Jeremy) tell me how to get it so that the words on my log will go all the way to the left and right of the screen....on 800x600 they are all the way across but not with anything bigger. I can't figure it out.

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I want to put links up to sites I like up..I think I probably will. Anyone else on the change of name thing? Pylonics or Randomization. Actually, it occured to me that my other blog is called Pylonics but that was only because of a lack of an idea for a name, it will probably change soon.

Watched Godzilla: FInal Wars last night. It is the most recent Godzilla movie and will probably be the last for a long time, if not forever. It was much like a lot of the other Godzilla movies except there was much less shots with Godzilla and you could see the American cinema seeping into it really badly. Oh, and it had baby Godzilla........groan. Fucking Baby Godzilla. All in all not a bad movie...if you like godzilla movies..which everyone does!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Come on the webcam so I can see your hair!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

TO get it to stretch across all screen sizes ,you will need to find the table code for the main container and change its parameters from 800px to 100%. If that didn't make any sense to you, good. Go into your template section, send me the code as a .txt file, I'll edit it tonight and send it back.

By the way the organization is SRIA (Sask Recording Industry Association). They have a webpage somewhere.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Is the change I see the change Jeremy made? because I could have told you that.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

See, I had been looking for something like that but I couldn't find it. I thought maybe it was something different. SInce he said it, I decided to sit down and really look, aout 10 minutes later I found it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:20:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home