Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am the King

I guessed Jeremy's staff picks first. And my mother tells me she knew for a few days already....that jerk. oh, and jeremy told me it was wrong but it turned out to be right, which means he's a filthy liar.

Work sucked again today. They might want me to come in tommorrow too..I say hell no. I'm super tired...and I had a near death experience. SO I was eating a peice of rye toast that we didn't use(It's not toasted enough..bullshit Marilyn, the thing was almost black) and because I was to lazy to use the brush and butter it, I just dipped it in the butter.....that was way to much fucking butter...I could hardly swallow it. It's not like it tastes bad, it's more like you body knows what it will do to you and just shuts off your throat. I still have the fucking taste in my mouth..pretty nasty. oh, and to make Shanna happy. I am now the morning cook at the Inn, and once the other guy, whom Denise fired but Bonnie brought back(figures), starts back, I will probably be the head morning chef...it's not as exciting as it sounds...I want out. And if my paycheck doesn't have a raise on it, I'm leaving. At least we finally got a new toaster..a pop up one....Thank god! That'll make life a hell of a lot easier.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

What kind of toaster doesn't pop the toast up?? Does it just sit in there forever until it lights on fire???

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 8:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

IT rotates on a conveyer belt. It pulls it back under the elements and then drops it at the back onto a slide that slides it forwards to you. you have to sit there in front of it all tghe time though because the toast has to go through 3 or 4 times.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 1:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh, THAT kind of toaster.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

It's like a nieco for toast Shan

Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home