Friday, January 13, 2006

Did anyone say Flaming??

It's Friday the Thirteenth.

And on to other business. I really don't have anything to say, just one peice of information that none of you care about and those of you who used to work at the Weyburn Inn will find very amusing. Denise, head manager of the hotel, got fired. I was off for 2 days and I came back and everyone was asking me what I thought about it and I was all like, what is it? So, does this mean big changes at the Inn? Probably not. Bonnie, the real crappy manager is still working there and with her working there, the kitchen area will stay in terrible shape. And she is protected from firing because Gary, the shitbrick owner who doesn't know the first thing about running a hotel, likes her too much.

I also watched Red Dragon today. I don't think it was as good as the other two because even though there was a lot of intelect involved, the reason the guy was caught in the end was because he fell in love with a girl and then showed himself at the cops house. Still a good movie though. I give her 9 Dagrons out of eleven.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You're right, I don't care.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Wrong Boss!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:25:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home