Monday, May 01, 2006

Would You Like Fries WIth That?

Just got off a long shift. I got stuck closing with two of the most hyper girls in the world. Just looking at them made them go into a fit of giggling. Plus it was pretty busy all night. The stuff that I usually had done before seven didn't get done till 9:30. Still made pretty good time though. I'm not sure why so many people are geting drunk on a Sunday night but whatever.

Can't stop listening to the new Tool cd. I can't wait till it comes out.

Went and did sound for the Variations concert today. Got a little experience. I had never really been behind a sound board before and really looked at it to figure out how to work it. They had a pretty sophisticated one at the church. YOu could even add effects to everything. It had a pretty crappy way off making the headphones work though. I can't wait to start school in Vancouver. Get using some good equipment. I imagine I'll have a lot of chances to use the equipment to record my own music, which will be awesome. There's a good chance that I'll meet some guys(or gals) that I could be in a band with too, which would be awesome.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Haha. Welcome to fast food. Giggly girls who just want to gossip and really don't want to be there. But without the job, they can't afford their cell phones.

Monday, May 01, 2006 1:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Um, only one of them has a cell phone, but she didn't have it there and they are probably two of the only people I work with that want to be there.

Monday, May 01, 2006 2:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home