Friday, April 07, 2006

God Dammit..That Piece of Crap!

So, I'm driving the Baretta now. Last night I sat down in my car and the back of the driver's seat feel back and would no longer stay up without me propping something behind it. So I took it off to the wreckers today. Got's me 100 bucks for it. Fucking car. Thanx to Jeremy for taking me around all afternoon, and getting whiplash while I learned to drive a stick. I think Dad's gonna sue me for the damages too.

I still have the air freshener that came with it...I'll have to burn it some night to commemorate the selling of the car. That freshener contains the soul of the car.

In other news..you all smell.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Ha! Good riddance. God it was scary riding in that car with you. Although I don't know how different it's going to be now that you're driving a stick.

Friday, April 07, 2006 7:52:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home