Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maybe if I Ignore You, You'll Go Away.

Let's try.















































































































I see it didn't work. Not too much going on in the Pilon household. Turns out that Shanna is now going to Vancouver with us in May. Welcome aboard Shanna.

I've got a bunch of hours next week. Only one day off and no shifts under 6 hours....If I'm not at 40 hours I'm pretty damn close. Plus I get to work Friday, which means extra money. WOOOOOOO! Schools winding down for the University kids, so I'll be getting some friends back for the summer before I head off to B.C. where I don't know anybody. Ah well, I'll get over it. I can't wait to get over there. Get using some good equipment and learn what I can do.

Now go away.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

NO, fuck you.

Thursday, April 13, 2006 7:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home