Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ugh, 16 hours day.

Or close enough. I had to get up to be on the road by a quarter to 8 to go to Carlyle to do some carpets with clint...we just got home and I have half an hour to sit until I have to be at McDonalds from 5-12 or 12:30. Plus I haven't gotten too much sleep in the last couple nights, mostly my fault for that though. Luckily the money is good, I got 100 bucks from clint so I'm happy. And Yesterday I worked which means time and a half, or double time and a half or whatever it is. Also, does anyone know when Minimum wage is going up? Or if it already has??? I forgot to grab my last pay stub(I could grab it tonite but I don't care enough) SO I don't know what I'm getting paid, just Minimum wage as far as I know.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Jonny whined...

Minimum went up March 1st, I think you must have been sleeping.

Saturday, April 15, 2006 5:29:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

It's suppose to go up up again I think in the fall, to around $8

Saturday, April 15, 2006 11:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

It's $7.55 right now, in case you don't know. And it'll go up to $7.95 on March 1, 2007. So, you've got a ways to go yet.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I don't, shanna. I believe I stated that in my Post. Thank you Everyone. Actually right after I posted that I went to the Minimum wage boards official website and they say it is in effect till Feburary 27th.

Sunday, April 16, 2006 12:33:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home