Thursday, April 06, 2006

Something with Nothing.

Not much has been happening lately. Just been working. I bought some clothes and washed my car yesterday. I was going to vacuum it but the vacuum is junk. Gots a movie review for ya, if you'd like!

Capote - This movie stars Philip Seymour Hoffman as the famous writer, Truman Capote. The movie follows his adventure writing his book, In Cold Blood. During his research into the killings of a family he befriends one of the murderers. A good movie, I want to read the book now. Good acting all around. I give it 9.5 harnesses out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I wouldn't like! Ha!

So, why's life so boring??? Does absolutely nothing ever happen??? What kind of workplace is McD's if you don't have any crazy stories about it??? Sheesh.

Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:56:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Do you ever give a movie a rating lower then 8?? Are you in conspiracy with the Movie Factory staff. All there movies can't be worth of more then 7 out 10

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home