Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sorry

Sorry 'bout not posting lately, I haven't had much to say. I've got something to say now though......You Suck!!! Good bye.

Just kidding, well, about the good bye part anyway. So, Jon and I went up to Regina on Wednesday. We watched the Inside Man of which there will be a review later on. Took the Baretta up, which is a pretty smooth ride on the highway. Bought two cd's, Arch Enemy: Dead eyes see no Future and Lacuna Coil: Karmacode. Both bands have female singers. Lacuna Coil being one of the best female voices I've ever heard and Arch Enemy having one of the Craziest Growls I have ever heard. She sounds more manly that most men I know. Kinda scary. Also got the Lord of the Rings trilogy and another Sci-FI book. Pretty sweet. Met Steve and one of Jon's Bros up there to watch the movie. Steve got lucky that day. me and him went to buy some food to find he didn't have any money, so I had to buy him supper, then Jon gave him a free movie pass.......That son of a Bitch. I also Bought Final Fantasy 9, I was trying to buy number 8 because I have the first disc already but I grabbed the wrong one...seems that I don't know my roman Numerals...no suprise there though. Luckily Jon bought 8 so i'm gonna borrow it from him for awhile sometime.

So, Michelle came back from Mexico yesterday,
that little bitch with her warm weather and so on...
Did I just say that out loud? good, I was hoping so. She brought me a present but I'm not gonna say what it is because that will ruin it for Jeremy. Mom went and picked her up in Regina and stopped of at some second hand store....She ended up bringing home the DIe Hard Trilogy for me..cost only 9 bucks. Pretty sweet, if only it was on DVD. I have to buy a VCR badly, I have sooo many VHS tapes. That's three great trilogy's I have(Star Wars(I actually have all six but I don't count the first two or the sections with Padme in number three.), Indiana Jones and Die Hard) With Lord of the Rings coming in Christmas......Well, that's what I told mom and dad anyway.

been doing some tidying up in my room today. normally I mess it up so that Mom and Dad can't get in and because I'm lazy but latley I've been having trouble walking around...My feet are getting beat around pretty good. I picked up my clothes and a few other things so that I can at least see the sharp objects now and avoid them.

So, trying to play a game on my computer the other day. My computer met the minimum requirments so I figured everything should be a go. Turns out my computer doesn't have the required 256 megs of ram..It only has 248 so I can't play the game.....I've never even heard of a computer having that much ram..Frankly it's pissing me off. Michelle says she's gonna sell her computer when she leaves so I'm gonna take a look at it and If it'll do the trick or I can upgrade mine from hers I'll do it that way, if not then I guess I'll be spending some money to upgrade.

The Inside Man: A group of four robber stage the perfect bank robery. I'm not going to say anything about the story line in this one because it could ruin the movie. Just know that it keeps you guessing and is a very good movie. I would suggest it to anyone. I give it 9 alibis out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

you know, why the attitude?

Sunday, April 23, 2006 9:25:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I can't believe you mentioned every family member except me!! Dick.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home