Friday, March 31, 2006

I don't have too much to say...

...So I'll just say this.....MOVIE REVIEWS!!!


Good Morning Vietnam - Robin Williams stars as a radio DJ recently assigned to Vietnam. Everyone loves him except for two of his senior officers who try and get him off the air under thier General's nose. He goes through many trials and sees more of the country than he ever wanted to. A very good movie, Funny, but with some serious parts that should be in a war movie. I give her 9.5 earls out of 10.

Die Hard: WIth a Vengeance - The THird installement to the Die Hard Trilogy. The problems I had with this one is that: 1. It wasn't during Christmas, 2. His wife wasn't really in it, 3. He had moved to L.A. in earlier movies, 4. His partner in crime wasn't there. THe good things? 1. Action packed, 2 BRuce Willis, 3. Sam Jackson. Still a good movie, worth a watch if you liked the first two. I give it 8 mixing bombs out of 10.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Remember that time you were talking to Shanna on the webcam and I tried to give you a wet willy? That was pretty cool.

Friday, March 31, 2006 8:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Remember how you failed miserably?

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:51:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I really don't read these movie review. Just so you know. I just skip over them. Because I don't want you to ruin movies that I haven't seen yet. And there are a lot of movies I have never seen before.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 12:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I'm not really ruining them. I'm telling you what's on the cover and whether or not it's worth it to watch it.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 10:47:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Fine. I don't read them because they're boring and I hate them.

I tried to spare your feelings. You brough this comment on yourself.

Saturday, April 01, 2006 5:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home