Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ay chaps! What's the Good Word?

I gets my tattoo in 5 days. Can't freakin wait. So, I went into work the other day and my boss walks up to me and tells me I have a good work ethic and he wants to train me to be a training manager. I said Fuck Ya! I told him I was going to school in September and he said that was ok, they'd still train me. freakin' awesome is all I can say. He didn't say too many details and it probably won't be for awhile seeing as I'm not fully trained to work normally.

I have a few movie reviews but seeing as I have one more to watch tonite I'm gonna do them tommorrow. Good bye.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You're a dick.

Phone me Wednesday night. Or come on MSN.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Thanks for the rides today dude!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 10:10:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Don't do the manager training. Fight the evil corporate McDonald's empire. Think of it as Star Wars and McDonald's in Weyburn is the Death Star. Your best bet is too destroy it from within young Pilon. May the force be with you

PS. Your fries rock

Monday, March 20, 2006 12:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home