Friday, March 17, 2006

3 Days Till Spring

And ten days till my tattoo. I can't wait. It's gonna be awesome.

Renewed the plates on my car yesterday.

Had some McDonalds today for lunch.

Really don't have much to say.

Gots a new song on my Music Page.

It's kinda cool but not great, more of an experiment.

Haven't watched any movies lately casue I have a game rented.

It's Socom 2.

It's pretty cool.

Got the Newest Avenged Sevenfold cd yesterday.

What are th fucking odds that Wal-Mart would have it in Weyburn but the freakin' HMV in Regina didn't.

I found it in the Barenaked Ladies section mixed with the Backstreet Boys.

Those people need to learn matching.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

Hey man, we should get together and do an experimental trip jam sometime.

Good job on the challenge on Rechargeable Future.

Anybody else wanting to take the same challenge, check out the page:
http://www.rechargeablefuture.tk

Friday, March 17, 2006 4:15:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home