Wednesday, March 01, 2006

200th Post Spectacular!?!?

That;s right folks, another 200 posts have come and gone....what do I have in store for ya this time?? Well, I guess you'll just have to read on to find out, Bitches!

Just finished watching Corpse Bride, I give it 8.5 skeletons out of 10. Why? Watch it yourself asshole, why do I have to tell you everything! I mean jeez! Why should I have to rent every single fucking movie on the planet and tell you if it's good or not! STOP YELLING AT ME!

And now a word from our sponsors:

Johnson's brand teeth: The only teeth that can chew other teeth!! Buy some NOW!

And were back, so what has happened in the last 100 posts? Well, you'll have to go look at my one year anniversary and then read any after taht cause you can go fuck yourself...why don't you do stuff for yourself once in awhile...I'M DISGRUNTLED!

Here's one for ya! What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and a corvette? I don't have a corvette in my garage!! Come to think of it, I don't have a garage either. I'M INSANE!!

So it rained last night..my car had a lot of fucking ice on it..I just scraped a little hole that I could see out of and then when I got home plugged it in. cause you suck. Work was ok, it was pretty dead.

And another sponsor:

BUY THE OLIGODENDROGLIA CD NOW BECAUSE IT WILL BE FREE SOON!

Wow, those guys are assholes....I hope they didn't hear me say that! oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! A MONKEY! No, I'm just kidding...I wish it was a monkey though cause they are cool! If I had a monkey I would train it to huck it's feces at intruders and claw them to death in a fit of rage...oh, and how to have a knife fight. My fish is soo cool. How bout I kick your ass!

So, how are things with you? I DON'T CARE!! You ever think that maybe I have problems too!?! God, your so self-centered!

There's a banana peel on my amplifier. MY LAUNDRY IS DONE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wow, it was all warm and stuff.

I e-mailed my aunt in Australia and she e-mailed me back...cool eh? Well screw you! It's my blog and I can talk about what ever I want to! I have a gigantic thing of hot chocolate mix over there...It gets used slowly.

This paragraphs in this post are to short so I'm gonna make this one long by gibberish. Had my poop gig done like thjat you for get because later Oligodendroglia Purple-puss Mandolin Albert goochy monkey peepee lactose arial Sublime Jeremy anal Calendar bottle gap cap sap game PLaystation paragraph.

That's long enough for me...Screw you Steve..my paragraphs are way longer than yours....and sexier.

So..I've been compiling a list of my top 10 songs..just like last time..want to see them..they are better than yours! And mine change all of the time!

10. Hours of Wealth - Opeth
9. Beneath the Mire - Opeth
8. Ashes of the Wake - Lamb of God
7. Benighted - Opeth
6. Reverie/Harlequin Forest - Opeth
5. Lateralus - Tool
4. Wrong Way - Sublime
3. Blackwater Park - Opeth
2. Godheads Lament - Opeth
1. Santeria - Sublime

You may notcie that there is No Oligodendroglia on there, That is becasue they have my favorite 29 songs and I figured that was jsut a given......I'm not gonna tell you which one I don't like.

SUPPER IS GOING TO BE READY SOON!! JEREMY! I WILL SEE YOU LATER TO BRING YOU MOVIES! OR IF YOU READ THIS AFTER I WAS THERE, NEVERMIND!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Bitches.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

What the HELL is wrong with you?

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Your Mother.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

I read it after.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Interesting.

Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home