Sunday, March 12, 2006

Soo very, very tired.

Worked 8 hour shifts the past two days and a sixer including brower the day before that(Unloading the truck..and it was a big one). That tied in with some insomnia has made me very tired. I don't now why but I just can't seem to get any sleep lately. Hopefully I'll get a good sleep tonite seeing as I have tommorrow off so I can sleep as late as I want.

Howl's Moving Castle: This one was nominated for and award or two. Not sure if it won. It's about this girl who falls in love with this magician when she is turned old. a lot of magician stuff and plot later, she gets better and everyone is happy. Especially the fire that is voiced by Billy Crystal. I give 'er 9 smiling scarecrows out of 10. Go see it.

I watched xsome other movies too but I can't remember what ones.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You could always go cuddle with mommy and daddy. It might lull you to sleep.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 10:37:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Yeah, that was a good movie. Good thing you guys came over.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 10:55:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home