Monday, February 27, 2006

Arranging to the Max!

Last night, around midnight.,..the tume when I have all of my good ideas, I suddenly figured out a way in which I could better utalize the area in my room. So today I re-arranged the entire room and I now have aout twice as much space as before. Pretty sweet. It didn't work out exactly as I had it in my head but it's pretty close. Moving everything around each other in the tight quarters was the hard part.

Got the full version of Raptor: Call of the Shadows from jon. I have been looking for the full version for years. I used to play the above view, fighter arcade shooter in my younger years and it still is one of my favorite games out there. I can sit there and play it over and over again...probably not a good thing at this time in my life.

Hope you guys like the new colour scheme.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Pretty swanky Pilon, pretty swanky indeed.

Monday, February 27, 2006 7:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I have your shirt set aside for you...XL...$10. Send the cash with the rents and I'll send the t-shirt back with them.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:11:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Look at the rainbow of colors?? SUPER JOB MAN

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home