Sunday, March 05, 2006

Late post.

Sorry bout not posting for a few days there, I really don't have much to blog about because my life isn't offering me much variety but here goes.

I'm going to be going to Vancouver in May with my parents to explore the town and visit a certain college I will be going to. It'll be cool. I'm gonna have to start throwing away stuff I don't need because I'm not going to be able to bring too much over there. In the end I might have to pay to get a few things shipped over there like my computer. I'm hoping to find a previously furnished room. The College has a site where you can fins a family to live with and they will be in charge of getting you to school and all that crap but I really don't want another set of parents to worry about..I want to be on my own. WIth the exeption of people who won't act like my parents.

Movie review for ya.

Stripes: This movie stars Bill Murray and Harold Ramis as two guys who join the army and are constatly getting into trouble. In the end they save the day, blah, blah, blah...just watch the damn movie..It's hilarious. I give it 8.5 winebago's out of 10.

And now, for your reading pleasure and at the suggestion of Steve with whom I am speaking with on msn at this moment...this is Andrew reminices about teh time he mauled a kitten:

I remember seeing the kitten sitting in the middle of the sidewalk. It looked so helpless so I tookt him figuring that I could take him home and care for him. Fate had other things in store. Once I got the kitten home I got him some food and some milk to drink. Well, the little bastard spilled the milk ever the floor and onto my wah pedal, which doesn't work now....Well, needless to say I snapped. I began hitting the little guy as hard as I could, and as if that wasn't enough I went and got a bat and started wailing on his head. The kitten cried out in paid as the bat continued to rain down on his head. I then picked him up and kicked him across the room out the window where he landed on the sidewalk. A guy walking by stopped and picked him up...I'm sure he had ever intention of taking care of that kitten.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

That guy was me.... the kitten spilled milk all over my shoes. Needless to say it was the first meat I've had in a while.


Why am I so terrible?

Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:05:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Did you break some fingers whilst beating said cat? I ask because your spelling is worse than usual (still better than mine though)

Sunday, March 05, 2006 2:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Spealing as ovar-ratad.

Sunday, March 05, 2006 4:00:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

That cat woulda made a nice tasty treat. What if you've eaten chinese you've eaten worse.

Monday, March 06, 2006 12:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home