Friday, March 10, 2006

Another Doged Catasrpohejvmiricvdmic...I forgot how to spell.

SO, Yesterday, at about, oh, 11:30 PM. I got home from Jared's and decided to check and see if anyone had phoned while I was gone. I hadn;t checked the phone all day. It turns out that McDonald's had been phoning me all day, about 5 times, on both of my phones, and it also just turned out to be the times where I was either sleeping, in the shower or out in the town. So I'm sitting here going, what did I do. Then they phoned me this morning just before I got up to go to work(I should add that I had yesterday off) but I missed it. I could have phoned them back but I figured I would just wait an hour till I went to work. I found out what had happened. I was worried that I read the schedule wrong and I was supposed to work but it turned out to be the managers fault. YOu see, on Tuesday, my one manager phoned me and asked me if I would work Wednesday, 11-2. I said sure. I worked that day and everything was fine. He also asked me to work Friday 11-2. I again said sure. Now, when i got there on Wednesday, they said that he hadn't written that he wanted me to work on Wednesday. I think he might have wrote it on Thursday accidentally. Plus he wrote that I was supposed to work 10-1 when he told me 11-2. So it was all just a big misunderstanding and everything has been set right. I know I'm glad. They also sent me home early today cause it was dead and I have to go back and do Brower tonite(unload truck).

In other news, I killed Bootsy.....No, I'm just kidding Jeremy, I just ate her leg.

And some more magical movie reviews that you all love so little:

Rotteweiler: Not as bad as I thought it would be. This guy gets arrested and escapes. Throughout the movie he is chased by a cyborg rotteweiler(Am I even spelling that right) while he searches for his lost girl. Not the worst movie I've seen but I say don't watch it. I give it 3 sword sounds for the biting sound out of 10.

Future Cop?: I think that's what it was called. It was this movie with Jean Claude Van Damme. He is a cop that polices teh past because of a time machine that can only travel into the past. He must make sure that the future is not changed. I give it 7 matters occuping the same places out of 10.

Falling Down: This movie is about a guy who snaps one day while waiting in traffic. He decided to walk to his ex-wifes house to see his little girl on her birthday. People keep getting in his way and he defeats them, his arsenal growing and growing all the time. At one point he gets a rocket launcher. IT's a Drama movie with humour. The story line is very serious and you feel sorry for the guy but when that little kid shows him how to use the rocket launcher, you can't help but laughing. I give it 9 white shirt and ties out of 10.

And here is one that I watched a long time ago but I don't think I gave a review for.

Aliens 3000: This is the worst movie ever. It has a 27 second rating on the crappy movie boob scale. IT also has the worst shot in cinematic history with the crashing of a helicopter. It's a shitty aliens rip-off..I give it 0 aliens out of 10. That's right. 0.

Maybe next time I'll tell you what the crappy movie boob scale is.

7 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Time Cop is the movie your thinking of

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny whined...

ya, future cop had the "cars don't get hurt rule" ... I believe that's it's rule, or was that Warlord's rule? I can't remember, nor do I want to.

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I knew it wasn't Future cop cause that's sitting next to me. But ya, Time Cop is the one And Jon, I have no idea what you are talking about the cars rule/

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

You should just blind her in one eye so that she'll look more like her owner.

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Says who? I am enjoying it there. I get one hundred times more respect than I did at the Inn. It's easy work. I like the people I work with. I like my bosses. I don't know, sounds like a good deal to me.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 12:56:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Just wait till you have a dink in your ass and you can't find any kleenex.

Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

We always have kleenexs

Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:24:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home