Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Stuffage in the housage

Not too much to say today. Got another review for ya. Does anyone even read my movie reviews anymore?? Ah hell, I don't care cause you all suck. Haven't been doing to much lately other than work and I haven't even been doing too much of that lately. Been sitting here playing Diablo 2 and all that shit. Hopefully Clint is gonna pay me tommorrow. He owes me 70 bucks and after I work tommorrow night, it'll be 90.

Jeremy has been posting on his site lately stuff about how he insults people, accidentally, sometime while posting. I would like to go to that subject right now and say something to anyone I have offended on this blog..here goes:

Go fuck yourself.

That's right. You heard me. Go fuck yourself. I don't care if I offended you, I never told you you had to read this. Now I must offend my readers:

Jeremy: Your Ugly
Shanna: You Smell
Danny: Your Ugly
Jon: You Smell
Steve: .....Um.......Maybe......You........Like..............Monkey.

And now, what you've all been waiting for, A MOVIE RE-FUCKING-VIEW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The Cell: J-lo and Vince Vaughn enter the mind of a Killer who drowns girls to death and is now in a coma to find out where the last girl he kidnapped was before the automated cell she is in fills with water and drowns her. It was a good movie. There were parts where I would say J-lo did some bad acting but I'm pretty sure it was intentional. I could have gone without the part where she rips that guys nipples off though.....*shudder*. I give it 8.5 red suits out of 10.

Ever notice how most of my reviews are pretty high. Well, I can explain. You see, you need to go FUCK YOURSELF!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I AM GOD!!!

8 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

No, I stopped reading them after maybe the second one.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Bitch

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 10:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

I read them everytime. I like your reviews. And I know why they're so high... because I'm so fucking good. I reccommend all your movies and I'm fucking awesome.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Bitch....wait, no, that's not right...um, what's that word...It starts with a TH and ends in anx....FUCK! WHAT IS THE WORD!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

I've read every single on of your little quick sound bite movie reviews you bastard, who the hell told you I like monkey? WHO!? Was it Jon? That son of a bitch....

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny whined...

Ya, and who told you I smell *sniffs arm pits* ... good call, I better hit the showers. Thanx for the advice Pilon.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 5:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I've read all you movie review. I like the 9 skulls out of 10 or whatever your using part the best. Tho I just think your reading them off the back of the cover. That's what you get for calling me ugly JACKASS
You go to hell!! You go to hell and you die!! You suck!! I hope a monkey rapes you in your sleep or when your awake. Whichever sounds worse.
PS tell Pee Wee you moved. He keeps calling here and asking for his pants back. Please give him a call for me 1 780 586 4367. Thanks Buddy!! JACK ASS

Thursday, March 09, 2006 6:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

THEY'RE MY PANTS NOW!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thursday, March 09, 2006 11:19:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home