Tuesday, March 07, 2006

More Hours and Other Stuff You Don't Care About.

Got phond by my manager at McDonald's today. He's got me booked for an additional hours this week. That makes this a 32 hour week. Not exactly what I wanted but It's getting up there. Once I get trained on more stuff the hours will jump. And once it gets a little closer to summer cause those are the busy times.

17 days till I get my tattoo...I can't wait. I'm gonna be so cool. And I want no responses to that comment in the comments section..assholes. Now your gonna comment on it.

Got a few movies for ya:

Strange Brew: It had been a long time since I had seen this one and I didn't remember most of it. In this movie the Mackenzie brothers end up foiling a plot to take over the world with drugged beer. A good laugh and if you haven't seen it yet you should be shot. I give it 9 beers out of 10.

Alien Versus Predator: Yup, I watched it. It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be but it was still pretty bad. The Predators died way too quickly and the human chick was way too good. She was better than the Predators and the Aliens. Sorry, that's not how it works. I give it 6 aliens out of 10.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I feel as though I should comment, but I don't have much to comment on.

Oh yeah, I read this article...This guy was coming door to door in an apartment building giving out cheap tattoos...he had a tattoo gun made out of wire and electical tape. And people agreed to it. Now they're being tested for HIV. And they're just like "we wanted tattoos". Well, they got a side of AIDS with it...congrats idiots.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I think this guy is a little more trust worthy than that

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I think so too. I just thought you'd find this story hilarious. That's all.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Nope, the worst movie ever was Aliens 3000.......God what a terrible movie. What a rip-off.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 9:17:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

AWW Andrew your cool now, a tatoo won't make you any cooler. I can't believe no one else said anything about it. Anyways worst movie ever, hmmm... They with Roddy Piper is pretty bad.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home