Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not many posts

Sorry about not having too many posts lately but I really don't have much to say. I've been working at McDonald's and watching movies. That's about it. Life isn't offering me much variety lately. So how bout a couple of reviews that I will mix into one.

Die Hard 1 and 2: Bruce Willis kicks some terrorist ass in this action movie. Lots of explosions. The first one in a large sky-scraper and the other in an airport. If you like action movies these are good ones. Plus they are christmas movies. I give them both 8 Elevator shafts out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

For shame on you not posting, just because you work. All I do is post at work. You should tell McDonald's to get a computer for you. Yeah! On further note, stop by the Inn Friday at say 3amish. I'll be deep frying a grapefruit and someone just has to eat it and I thought you'd be perfect.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:21:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home