Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some Ideas and None of Them Any Good!

First off, I am putting my media and games page in Hiatus. Since I am not going to be following down the game design pathlike I wanted in grade 10 it's really not important. Instead I am going to focus more on the Music section. Look forward to some new songs going in. The name of my "Band" will be 'Serenity Painted Death', after an Opeth song on Still Life. I'm basically just gonna write an record stuff and if anyone wants to join in, just give me a call, Whether it's vocals or instrumental I don't care. I'm gonna just be playing around in most of these so don't expect them to be all that great. I'm going to try and record the best I can but I want to try some new sounds on my guitar and push my abilities to see what I can do. Probably not much but I'm gonna try dammit! If anyone knows of a good drum simulator(Not hammerhead) that's free and on the web could ya tell me. It would be appreciated very much and someday when I'm making billions I might come back and say thank you.

King Kong: THe Original, not the new one. It was good but they didn't really explain why Kong was going after the girl soo much. It was more of an action Where as in the new one, there was some love story there. In the new one she wasn't afraid of Kong after the first whil but in the Original he scared the crap out of her a lot. Plus the editing and claymation was terrible, but what do you expect from a movie made in the thirties. All in all I liked the new one better but this one was still good. I give it 8 Smilein' Gorilla's out of 10.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I wanna play the cowbell!!!!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

I've got that Music maker thing for PS2... you wanna play with it as a drum machine maybe?

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I'm thinking of buying it if I can find it.

Thursday, March 16, 2006 2:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home