Friday, March 17, 2006

Ay Carumba!

Ok, so, our fridge is empyt. There is nothing in there that takes less than an hour to make. I want food now, not in an hour. Now, I have no problem going out and buying food once in awhile but this has become an increasing occurance around this house and my parents are eating away more often too. And thier on diets. Now, I'm not one to complain too much about a thing like this, except for the fact that we have no cheese, they haven't heard the end of that. So, today the went up to Regina to eat out and do stuff and come home with a new freakin' car. A Toyaota Matrix.....WHERE'S MY FREAKIN' FOOD! I'M HUNGRY! ARRRRGGGGGHHH!! Looks like I'm eating out again tonite and that's less money going into savings for next year. Plus they want me to sell my car and take the van. Fuck that. I hate the van. That thing is like flying a washing machine, which I hear Jim Lovell could land(For those of you who don't get that little piece of wit, go watch Apollo 13). I'll take the Baretta any day before I take the van. Plus I just renewed the plates on my car for 3 months yesterday. God timing guys.

And that brings me to another thing. The frekin' car companies have made the list. They were going to give the 'rents $1000 bucks for the van...That's it. I mean, sure, it's not exactly new and is a pile of junk but even if they gave us $5000 for it they could still make a shitload of money off it for parts or even selling it whole. i mean, even giving us more money for it they still win! They've made the list and are there to stay.

On another note, anyone who needs a 1987 Ford Tempo with two working windows, no heater, A/C, Defrost, only one good tire and a serious twitch in it can call me. I'll take $500 bucks for it. It's got a new alternator, muffler and the back right tire is new. I've put about $2000 bucks into the car and it runs. If the tires were to be replaced I would say it's highway worthy but I'm, not taking it now because I'm afraid the tires are going to blow. It costs about 50 bucks a month to plate and chugs gas like a badass, I think a new fuel filter might fix that though. ANyone interested give me a call.

Also there is a van or a baretta that I'm sure if a decent offer was given they could be sold as well.

Now my supper is cold. Thanks a lot assholes. Cold raviolie is even worse than the warm stuff.

Fucking hell. Now I really am pissed off.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

So much ANGER!

Dare I steal the van? Dare I?

Friday, March 17, 2006 8:51:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Holy twisted nut sacks Batman!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:25:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

The 'rents bought a new car and didn't e-mail me with pictures of it!? Terrible.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:49:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home