Monday, March 27, 2006

So What?

I don't have too much to say today but I watched a movie last night with Bootsy so I thought I would put a review up..I also got a nice collection of her hair going on my pants.

Jarhead - A movie about a scout sniper in Kuwait and the war over there back in the day. It shows all he and his squad have to go through, firendly fire, oil raining from the sky, and so on and so forth. The war ends with his only chance to fire his weapon being taken away from him moments before the war ends. A VERY good movie. I wouls suggest everyone watch it. I give it 10 sleeping holes out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

wow roo, you're first perfect score I beleive?

Nice

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I think I gave a couple Star Wars movies perfect.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 3:14:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home