Saturday, March 25, 2006

Well, Well, Well.

As you all know and have seen, I got my Tattoo yesterday. Now, to answer some questions. It is on my right arm, just below the shoulder, It took 1.25 hours to complete and cost me $150. And it looks fucking awesome. I had to work 6am till 1 today and the McDOnaldss shirts are pretty tight..it was very irritating but I got through it. I just noticed a bunch of ink on the sheets of my bed, luckily the tattoo still looks ok so I think it's probably just excess that the skin couldn't soak up or something..either way I don't think it matters.

I alos discovered that neither of my parents know what a Pentagram is even though during christmas we have a gigantic one on the front of our house. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, we have a giant christmas star that lights up for christmas but during the day you can see the circle that goes around it to hold it together as well, making it a Pentagram. Mom likes it and dad thought it was the Star of David....showing what they know. COunt the points people. Whatever though, keeps 'em off my back. Mom wants me to send a pic to all of my relatives...If they want to see it, they have to come visit me! Dad doesn't seem to like it all that much but mom loves it. Which is the complete opposite reaction i thought I would get from her. Everyone who has said anything about it agrees that Mark did a very good job on it. I would recommend him to anyone.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Very cool.

And yeah...the 'rents are hilarious. Everyone at school was like "oh, that's your house with the pentagram!" and I'd be like "yup!"

Saturday, March 25, 2006 5:41:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Yeah, the ink all over the place is normal. I asked the guy, just in case ... and I was downtown at the time.

Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:51:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

hey cous. so thats ur tattoo eh. nice. did you design it and stuff or have an artist do it for yea? either way i hate you cus i can't get my tattoo till i'm 18. very depressin. o well. 1 yr. to go.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:42:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

AHHHH! GARRETT! Ya, I designed it. Of course my design didn't look that good. I designed it and he made it look good.

Sunday, March 26, 2006 7:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home