Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Later Post Than Expected.

So sue me bitch. Just got home from a short shit at work, thought I'd blog. Had to close over at the Wal-mart McDonald's last night....That's like a double sin there. Anyway, it was the first time I had ever closed and the first time I had ever worked at the Wal-mart other than brower which doesn't count. I didn't like it that much, there are some different burgers and foods of all kind and I made all of 10 burgers all night...that's about 2 burgers an hour. But it gave me a chance to work on closing and everything went pretty well. Jon and Jared, sorry for not going over but I didn't get out of there till 10.

I was over at Jeremy's the other night and heard Zaireeika(Did I spel that right Jerm) for the first time. Pretty fucking cool. IT's four cd's that you play all at once, timed together. It makes for some really fucked up and wicked effects. Worth a listen over and over again.

Good Night and Good Luck - About the Black listings where a senator would but people he didn't like and a list that said they were communists and without evidence people would believe them and these people's lives would be ruined. It's about the struggle a few reporters had in fighting against the senator. It's a good movie...watch it. And George Clooney's directing in it is amazing. I give it 9 secret marriages out of 10.

Underworld - Well, contrary to Jared's beliefs this is not a bad movie and it is not a Romeo and Juliet story. I don't know where he got that from. It's a good movie, a couple spots that could have been done better. It's about a vampire/werewolf war and the corruption in the vampire government. I give it 8 werewolfs out of 10.

Dreamcatcher - Four boys are given a gift of being able to talk to each other through thier minds, and a sixth sense, by a mentally challenged friend. After many years, when the boys are grown up and out at thier cabin an alien ship crashes and it turns out thier friend had just been preparing them for stopping the aliens. The book was better, yes, it is a Steven King story. The ending was much different than the book and a lot of parts were cut out but in order to put everything it would have been a 6 hour movie. All in All, it was done pretty well. I give it 8.5 Tooth snakes out of 10.

On the topic of werewolves, I was watching the Daily Show the other day and Jon Stewart was talking about the space program and how thier test are becoming kind of pathetic. His suggestion was to send a werewolf to the moon and see what happens to it, does it stay a werewolf forever or what? This is what people want to know and I think Jon Stewart is a genius.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You're going to hell. Working for such an evil corporation...and Ronald McDonald is the evilest mascot of them all!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!

And you aren't sorry for not going over...you just don't like them anymore...admit it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ya, last night when we were cleaning the kitchen they had a meeting for the Wal-mart staff up front and when they started with the fucking chant I figured I had doged a bullet.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 9:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Have I ever mentioned all your posts are extremely saucy?

Thursday, March 23, 2006 6:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home